I bring with me a unique combination of experience, combining a very technical background of cyber security with my qualification in the area of coaching and conflict work.
Among the fellowships that I have created are a global change initiative on cyber security in the industrial domain, a grassroots movement bringing cultural transformation into a big corporation and an accelerator platform for virtual collaboration combining traditional hierarchies with self organizing groups.
- Certified coach (program ICF and DVCT accredited)
- Multiple trainings on conflict and process work in the Deep Democracy Institute
- Conflict reconciliation based on Emergent Essence Dynamics
- MSc in Secure Information Systems (University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg)
- 10 years of experience in leading change initiatives in the cyber security domain
- 2 years of experience in driving cultural change in corporate environments
- Domain experience: Mainly coming from my work at Siemens, a technology powerhouse active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
- International experience: Even though I’ve been based in Germany throughout my work life, I have always worked across the globe in virtual teams
- Languages: German and English – a little bit of French